Ideas about people, product, and processes.
- “leading design means less designing”
- As a manager, how do you elevate the perception of design at a company?
- The Principles of Quantum Team Management
- Our 6 Must Reads for First-Time Managers to Hit the Ground Running
- You’re Not Listening
- Managing more experienced people
- Nonviolent Communication Principles
- Amazon CEO: “Disagree and commit.”
- Google CEO: “Let others succeed.”
- Our 6 Must Reads for Building and Leading a Product Design Team
- Unintuitive Things I’ve Learned about Management (Part 1)
- Unintuitive Things I’ve Learned about Management (Part 2)
- Stop asking your employees this one question — it’s hurting them
- Rent the Runway Engineering Ladder
- Design Leadership Handbook
- Design Your Knowledge Base Like a Product
- what mistakes did you make as a new manager?
- Google is sharing its management tools with the world
- Setting Expectations as a Manager
- Uncovering the Secret Powers of MailChimp Employees Through Apprenticeships